To submit an article to be considered for publication on Waymeet, follow the requirements below and then submit your work through our submission manager.
- All articles must discuss teaching concepts or methods that have been previously used in a course related to Tolkien’s life or works by the person submitting the article.
- Articles may not exceed 15 pages.
- Each article must include:
– Author’s name;
– College or university and department;
– Author’s email address.
- Articles must be formatted with all margins (left, right, top, and bottom) of no less than once inch, in a standard font (Times New Roman, Calibri, Arial) and with a font size of 12 points.
- Articles must be submitted as Word documents (.doc, .dox, or .rtf).